- New Product Design for Bottles/Cans/Caps & Closures
- Pilot Mould
- Rapid prototyping
- Commercial Mold (Injection/ISBM/EBM)
Tolerances as per ALPHA norms and standards.
Factors that directly play role in mass production.
- ALPHA Packaging Group always optimise tolerances during design for positive impact on the yields coming out of manufacturing and better yields directly affect product cost and quality. Also Analyse tolerances and variations before trying to produce a product which helps end customers to avoid time-consuming iterations late in the design cycle.
- Different Temperature development due to conditions of climate can make change in dimensions of plastics articles.
- While in Box dense pack little bit suppression can change minor negligent dimensions.
- No Machine in this world is 100 % perfect, variations always remains 0.0001-1 range depend on machine quality.
- Transit can make sometimes can minute changes.
- Manpower handling while holding the bottles can lead very trivial value.
- As you likely already know, nothing is every perfect. There is no manufacturing process on this planet that always produces parts at the nominal dimensions. Alpha group try to minimal within thin line tolerance after minute inspections.
Entire worldwide manufacturing processes experience a certain level variation which can never be fully eliminated, and which can originate from many different sources.
This is where the idea of tolerances come into play.
- As product designers of ALPHA GROUP and drawing creators we must account for this expected & natural variation in the form of a tolerances which allow our design to vary from the nominal or perfect geometry. After minute inspection and observations we come to the end these optimised tolerances. Observing characteristics about Plastics parts including straightness, flatness, position, orientation etc.
- For Customers of ALPHA group, we appreciate and accept all kinds of unilateral and single limit tolerances.
1 All dimensions must have a tolerance – unless they are specified as minimum maximum or reference only.
2 Tolerances [and Dimensions] shall completely define the nominal geometry allowable variation
3 Tolerances [and Dimensions] apply only at the drawing level where they are specified
4 Tolerances [and Dimensions] should be arranged for optimum readability
5 Tolerances [and Dimensions] are assumed to apply to the full length, width and depth of a feature unless stated otherwise.
100 nos ASB 50MB , 20 nos ASB 12M ISBM , 5 Nos. 70-DPH, 2 DPW, 1 ASB PM 70 Preform M/C for PP&PET Bottles
1 Nos.Toshiba 200 T for PET Preform M/C,
2 Nos.compression Molding M/C for Caps
3 Nos.PET preform Blowing M/C
3 Nos.Extrusion Blow Molding M/C
12 Nos. injection molding machines for Caps & Closures
Bottles and caps & Closures as complete systems
- Slitting Machines
- Wadding Machines
- Folding Machines
- Sleeving Machines
- IML(In.Mould labelling) Machines
- Color Printing Machines
- Ultrasonic Welding Machines
- Crimping Machines
- Induction Machines
- In-house production
- Wall-to-wall production