- Extensive packaging range : of elegant cosmetic containers which have shelf appeal and are easy to fill. Also includes a selection of makeup containers.
- Cosmetic packaging design service : with highly acclaimed design of many bespoke bottles that satisfy your cosmetic packaging requirements. We have outsourced design service for customers with solutions like 3D art work to understand the bottle/ packaging before getting developed.
- Own moulds : that can be used to manufacture containers and bottles.
- Packaging guarantee : all Alpha cosmetic bottles are manufactured according to Indian and International standards and certification.
- Reliable delivery : that complies with your scheduled delivery programme. Alpha can hold your bottles in stock and will send regular communication on stock levels.
Choice of hundreds of models
The number of model variations is endless. The fact that a range of hundreds of different bottles for shampoo and shower gel are circulating in India is clear evidence
Two Main Advantages
- Risk of breakage is minimum : This is a blessing in the production process, and also in the customer’s factory. The consumer also benefits: how often does a bottle accidentally drops during use at home?
- Less weight : This cuts transport costs and energy consumption, which in turn fits excellently into the aim of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR).
- We offer PET bottles in a variety of sizes and colors with tamper proof closures. PET bottles have been used for packing chemicals, pesticides, agro chemicals and other liquids that are normally reactant to other packing materials.
We offers wide array of PET Pesticide Bottles in a variety of colors, sizes, specifications, shapes and designs. Few bottle details are mentioned as below
An individual image for each range
At Alpha, customers have come to the right place to develop their own unique product, for example by means of a special form or a unique colour with pearl or matt effects, generating a unique product personality. It could be a jar or bottle showing the Alpha on it or in the base. Consultation on this is possible, even desired.
Alpha operates on the basis of a large standard range of bottles and jars, so that the customer is able to put together a varying range of packaging.
A range of solutions
The packaging range currently runs from small bottles containing 10 ml of liquid to jars with a content of 500 ml (0.5 liters)with neck sizes 15mm, 16mm, 18mm, 20mm, 22mm, 24mm, 25mm, 28mm, 53mm. This broad spectrum has provided Alpha with a rich store of experience in the cosmetics packaging sector.
By way of explanation. Small bottles are often used for example in aromatherapy, while large jars are for industrial hand soap. In addition, many creative solutions are conceivable for shampoo, shower gel, bath salts, hand creams, conditioners, body creams, hand gel, massage oil, scrubs, liquid hand soap and so on. Manufacturers are able to select solutions used in the past, or take on a new challenge in collaboration with the Alpha design team.
In our view in the cosmetics sector, basic packaging is only complete with the lid and the decoration. Variation in one or more of the components allows for new forms that lend a products its own recognisable character.
Packaging a brand is the final phase in the development. The appearance and content of a cosmetics product then form a balanced whole. Alpha prefers to collaborate during the entire process and in the end shares in the customer’s justified pride.
|Oval||9 gm||55±2 ml||20 mm|
|Flat||13 gm||110±4 ml||20 mm|
|Flat||12 gm||110±5 ml||19 mm|
|Oval Flat||16.5 gm||107±4 ml||25mm|
|Oval Flat||20 gm||215±5 ml||24mm|
|Oval Flat||9 gm||58±3 ml||20mm|
|Flat||13 gm||110±4 ml||20mm|
|Flat||20 gm||158±5 ml||24mm|